Moto Speed Gas Compressor Oil - Synthetic
Moto Speed GAS COMPRESSOR OIL is a high performance synthetic gas compressor lubricant based on a poly alkaline glycol. It is designed for enclosed pattern gas compressors for hydrocarbon and chemical gases where the crankcase
and bearings operate in a gas filled atmosphere. It is particularly suitable for marine service on vessels carrying liquefied gas cargos.
Moto Speed GAS COMPRESSOR OIL is designed specifically for cylinder lubrication in reciprocating compressors, handling a range of hydrocarbons & other gases. Applications include:
- Liquefied petroleum gases such as propane and butane;
- Liquefied natural gases such as methane and ethane;
- Hydrocarbon chemical gases such as ethylene, propylene and butylene;
- Chemical gases such as ammonia, vinyl chloride monomer and butadiene.
- Reduced component wear;
- Reduced hydrocarbon and chemical gas solubility;
- Multi-gas service for a wide range of gases including vinyl chloride and butadiene;
- Low carbon deposit formation;
- Effective rust and corrosion protection;
- Helps extend equipment life and contributes to reduced maintenance costs;
- Excellent water resistance, resists wash-off by wet gases, helping to maintain equipment lubrication and protection;
- Excellent wear protection.